Joyvoo is looking for a Senior Unity Game Developer to join our R&D team and take place in developing new and exciting projects in our newly established Studio!
Do you want to be a part of a growing company? Are you passionate about gaming? It could be a match!
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development.
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions)
- Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games
- Improve existing game features based on design requests
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in game development
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Good proficiency in English
- Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting languages, SQL, Node.js and Backend server side development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com