Joyvoo, a leading Mobile game developer, is seeking a Game QA tester to join our amazing team.
You’ll love this role if you’re an innovative problem-solver who loves to ask tough questions; you should be willing and excited to constantly push your own limits and to continue learning.
- Execute test cases with attention to detail to help ensure the quality of the product
- Manage an offshore team of QA testers in a different time zone
- Perform both functional and subjective testing and separate the two properly
- Write clear and concise steps to reproduce in a bug report
- Thoroughly investigate and analyze issues to find root causes
- Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding the bigger picture
What we’re looking for
- QA experience, either software or games
- Background in computer science, or technical QA courses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled troubleshooter
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice to have skills
- Experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira
- Experience working on a live product, mobile applications
- Experience identifying gaps in test coverage
- Experience working with SQL and databases
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com