Joyvoo, a leading Mobile game developer and publisher, is seeking data analyst to join our Analytics practice and help advance our business intelligence capabilities. Successful candidates will work with analytics and product leadership to assure that the most relevant real-time and historical data is identified, tracked, analyzed, and made actionable across all of our titles.
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret product and player data to determine observations and trends.
- Partner with data scientists and live producers to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Drive needle moving improvements via hands-on exploration of data and dashboards.
- Determine the telemetric needs of the business units and translate these needs into elements that are compatible with the data collection technology.
- Follow up on data collection system integration with internal teams.
- Collaborate with game and development teams to ensure that the implementation of metrics corresponds to the observed values.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the data collection systems.
- Drive requirements for data collection and for data modeling with data engineers.
- Document new and modified data sources, tables, and fields.
- Work within a team of data analysts and engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably information systems/Industrial engineering.
- Fluency in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required, other programming experience highly preferred.
- Experience with Tableau an asset.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship.
- Strong team spirit.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com