Joyvoo, a leading Mobile game developer, is seeking a BI analyst to join our Analytics practice and help advance our business intelligence capabilities.
Successful candidates will work with analytics and product leadership to assure that the most relevant real-time and historical data is identified, tracked, analyzed, and made actionable across all of our titles.
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret product and player data to determine observations and trends.
- Partner with developers, marketing department and management to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Drive needle moving improvements via hands-on exploration of data and dashboards.
- Determine the telemetric needs of the business units and translate these needs into elements that are compatible with the data collection technology.
- Follow up on data collection system integration with internal teams.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the data collection systems.
- Drive requirements for data collection and for data modeling with data engineers.
- Document new and modified data sources, tables, and fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably information systems/Industrial engineering.
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets – MUST.
- Experience with Tableau – Nice to have
- Experience with designing ETL process – Nice to have
- Experience with A/B testing methodology
- experience in a scripting language for analysis (R, Python) is a plus!
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people.
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship.
- Strong team spirit.
- Passion for gaming
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask – working on several projects at a time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org