Joyvoo is looking for a Talented technical 3D Artist to take place in developing new and exciting projects in our newly established Studio!
- Create art in a wide range of styles from realistic to cartoon, from start concept to implementation in the game.
- Conceptualize, design, and create stunning (3D) in-game visual effects (modeling, texturing, animating, lighting, shaders, etc.) by using available tools in a real-time engine.
- Create high quality texture content for the game world (textures and other related maps or images for mapping on 3D objects).
- Create character concepts, environments and backgrounds.
- Create game interface and menus
- Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the design team
- Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA in art media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience as a video/mobile game artist
- Thorough understanding of digital/traditional and graphic art techniques
- Experience with 3D tools, texturing in both Low and High poly. Knowledge of animation, Illustrator, Flash, Unity engine, particle effects creation programs and motion graphics programs such as After Effects
- Good skills using Photoshop (or a similar tool) to create textures for 3D assets
- A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production
- Self-motivation, excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, proactivity
- Positive attitude with the ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change
- Animation skills
- Background and experience in Unity technical art and motion capabilities is a big advantage
- Texture painting skills.
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the gaming industry
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work. All portfolios must contain a detailed shot breakdown of the work
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org